The Livingstones Resource Centre, TLRC, is a learning Centre based in Lomé, the capital city of Togo. It is the first of its kind in the French-speaking West African country. The Centre is designed to help build an overall self-image, with a focus on Language, Leadership and Personal Development.
We are dedicated to helping children, young adults and indeed, everyone to develop the life interpersonal skills essential for success, survival and sustainability in today’s world. We do this through our various programmes designed to meet specific goals, laying emphasis on the small details that create the big impact.
Our Learning Facilities
- To provide for comfortable and enhanced learning, the following facilities have been put in place:
- Well-resourced modern library
- Air-conditioned multipurpose meeting room with projector and screen with internet access. (Seats 35 – 40 persons)
- Two meeting rooms for small group meetings (Each room seats 10-15persons)
- Outdoor space for cocktail parties and other social events
- Recreational facilities including swimming pool, table tennis, board games, etc.
- 30- bed hostel furnished with a library, t.v. lounge, in-house cook, a very spacious and beautifully maintained garden.